Hawkesbury Machine Embroidery with Mylar Class
Capacity: 12 (0% booked)
Machine Embroidery with Mylar
Wednesday 6th February 2019
Learn how to use Mylar to add sparkle to your machine embroidery. During the class, we will complete an amazing wall hanging, adding glitter with Mylar to create a beautiful glittery effect.
- 3 13” squares of homespun with iron-on pellum attached to the back.
- 1m fabric for trim
- 2 sheets of Iridescent Embroidery Film
- 3 thread colours to co-ordinate with your trim fabric (I have used wine, dark grey, and light grey)
- 1 thread colour to match the background fabric
- Asian Aspect Circles 3 designs for the class included with price
- Embroidery Machine - including hoops and cables. I will have 1 machine (Janome 15000) available for use, on a first come first serve basis.
- Sewing tools - such as scissors for trimming, and bobbin fill
(sample of panel quilted with an embroidery machine)
Included in the class will be templates and designs on a USB
Cost of Class $40.00/per person